Thursday, July 29, 2010

Just need a MATURE MAN'S advice plzzz!!!?

I used to be really good friends with this guy but I lost contact with him for about 3 years. I found him on facebook and we've been writing on eachother's walls for a little over a month. I thought he wanted to hang out because I was talking to him and he told me the upcoming weekend he was going to be soooo bored and have nothing to do. Unfortunately, I was busy and he asked if I was busy on both days, which I was. So I told him we should hang out some time, but he said: ';idk when we can hang out since I'm soooo busy...I'll try to chill with you though'; ....I wrote back ';Ok you can tell me a date or two and I'll tell you if I'm free.'; This was about 2 weeks ago, and he's been on facebook since then. But he hasn't been on in a week. I just need advice!!! He's really busy-But I don't know if he wants to hang out. I kinda just want to know what's up so I can either move on or not because I hate just hanging on to him not knowing what's up. What should I do?! Please don't tell me to get over him-I don't give up that easily.Just need a MATURE MAN'S advice plzzz!!!?
Give him some time then if he still hasn't responded then give him a date you are free and keep it up until you find one you can both do.





Either he isn't intrested and will never be avalable or you will get together. Just in case be prepared for both.Just need a MATURE MAN'S advice plzzz!!!?
be patient hes tryin to meet you again but as you said hes busy
he probably feel regected so tell him what happen whit that invitation to haing out, then he'll might pick up on that and know that you have some interest
hmm if u want to be mature about it..


ur waisting ur time waiting.. don't wait


but make ur self open


just in case he hits you up later
lol..if he dint ask u..u shud fix up a date..wake up woman itz 21st century..for god sake...
You can try to keep after him. After all, it's a free country, but it's probably just a waste of time.





When it comes to a girl being interested in us believe me it shows up right away on our ';guy radar.'; He knows you want to get together, but he's either got someone else, or he's not interested in you. It happens. I once had a friend who was a girl that was clearly interested in me, but I just couldn't get interested in her. I felt bad enough until I finally got engaged to the Great Love of My Life, who reported back to me how crushed that girl was when she congratulated my fiancee on our engagement. Talk about feeling low!





You can't ';make'; someone like or love you. The best you can do is to be as likable as you can and keep your eyes and ears open. Sooner or later some guy will come along that will like you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment