Thursday, July 29, 2010

Asking an older man out....advice, please.?

I know I have already asked this question. This is the last time, I promise :) Ok I am a 25 year old widow with two children ages 7 and 4. I have recently saw(not talked to or anything like that) a man that is around 38 years old. His children (15, 17) go to the same school as my son(It's a K-12). My dad helps coach basketball there and one of this guys daughters plays, so I see him often at the games. He is a well known man, seems super nice, hard working and not bad looking. There is just something about him that intrigues me. He has been divorced for about 10 years with no serious relationships since (i've asked around). What I need to know is.......how can I approach him? Any tips or pointers....I've never tried talking to an older guy. Do you think he would mind talking(or more in the future) to me at my age? I really want to make a good first impression. Thanks!Asking an older man out....advice, please.?
i told you go for it and if doesnt respond look my way 38 and apperently not a bad catch..........best fish in the sea so to speak...........skipper.......hell now that i think of it forget him grab ya captain im always looking for a navigator to help me sail under the stars...........skipper, SKIPPER,SKIPPER,,,,,he's your man..........Asking an older man out....advice, please.?
Just go up to him and say ';hi'; Then go from there. You'll be able to tell if he's interested.
He's Gay.......
I don't see why not.





All you need is some sort of ice-breaker. If nothing else, start with ';Hi!';





Good luck!
im in my teens so i really dont know the kinda of advice you need but i have older cousins that help me on this with older guys.. just walk up to him and ask if he wants to go get pizza or coffee or just out to eat.. thats basiclly all i can say.. well i hope it helped and works out..

No comments:

Post a Comment