Sunday, July 25, 2010

GIRL NEEDING MAN ADVICE -?

Ok so my Question is.. Why do guys do this?





I met a guy at a club, got my number chatted etc.. says he likes me and all.... now i just found out that his met my friend previously in a club, and says he likes her to (to her)!!





My question is... why tell more than 1 girl that you like them.. Don't you feel bad in a way... or is it more like.. ill see what i can get out of it, like some kind of strategic game....





FUI - he knows were friends, and i know my other friend doesnt like him, like i do, so i cant quite get it if his trying to get me jealous.. or if his always like this..... so im giving the silent treatment... i mean were not like boyfriend and girlfriend... by why the **** would you lead multiple girls you met in a club on at the same time?!?!





Guys if youv ever done this, im not here to judge you... i just need some insight on how guys think!!! so i can figure out how i can approach this situation...





Why do you think guys do this?????? thanksGIRL NEEDING MAN ADVICE -?
Truth is when he said he likes you that means he would like to bed you. A man will try to bed as many woman he can two ta the same time if he can get a way with it.


You where at the club looking for a BF he is looking for a good time trust me he is talking to a new gal every week endGIRL NEEDING MAN ADVICE -?
My best mate is like that


He has a gf Already %26amp; does that with other girls in clubs


I asked him why do it when u have someone already?


%26amp; He says he enjoys having several girls by his side all the time, because they never find out!





But you should back off from that guy, you never know how many other girls he ';likes'; or told them that he likes them!
Play the odds.


If one doesn't work out, he's got another waiting.


Guys don't go to clubs to find love, they go to clubs to _________ you fill in the answer.
hes a player he got many other girls numbers in his phone too.
The specifics of your scenario do paint a picture of this particular guy just being rude. However, it's not disrespectful for a guy who may be dating you casually or initiating a possible dating scenario to be honest in saying that he's seeing other girls on the same level. If I have a date with you on Friday and then next week I see a different girl on Saturday, that's not being a player, its being single. I'd be honest if asked whether I was seeing any other girls, but I wouldn't be flaunting it like your guy apparently is. And I would not date or try to date two girls who are clearly friends.
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment