Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can an Emirati (UAE) woman marry a western man? legal advice / options?

I'm an Emirati woman and I want to know whether it鈥檚 possible legally to marry a western man who is not Muslim. I know it CAN鈥檛 be done in the country but what are my options (I鈥檓 talking about how to get married legally, pls nothing about him not being Muslim, because I鈥檓 not also.. Except that it says so in my passport). I was wondering if anyone was in such a situation and how they sorted it out.





Please nothing regarding religion, I know a muslim should marry only a muslim. But it doesn鈥檛 concern me. I just want a legal advice and how I could possible marry the man I love.





Thanks.Can an Emirati (UAE) woman marry a western man? Legal advice / options?
If you love each other it doesn't matter what religion you are. Perhaps this is the fundamental difference between the arab countries and the 'decadent' west.


We tolerate.Can an Emirati (UAE) woman marry a western man? Legal advice / options?
other countries outside the middle east are not so concerned about the religions of the two people getting married.





get married in his country if that is the case.





you might want to consider how wise it would be to ever return to your country in such a situation before taking such a step.

No comments:

Post a Comment