Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need a mature Man's Advice?

I ran into a guy I worked with ten years ago in highschool. He looked incredible so I was shy and did not approach him. He came up to me at the table some girlfriends and I were sitting at. He stayed there and talked to me for awhile and sat down for a bit. Throughout the night he came back and forth to our table and his. He asked me if the cell number he had in his phone was still good and I said no that it was a very old number, and asked him if he wanted my updated number. He said yes and I gave it to him. My question is that, I was interested in him and could not tell if he was interested in me. All night I caught him looking at me and when he did we would smile at each other. The problem is that I NEVER see him out this was very rare, and I am hoping that he will call me...he and I are both in our late 20s. I just wanted to get some opinions from other guys, cause I'm curious.


ThanksI need a mature Man's Advice?
i think he is interested but afraid of being rejected, and i think that if you are interested you should call him , you never know it might work out , i like it if a woman calls me then i know that she is interested and i know that it will be mutual attraction,i hope this helpsI need a mature Man's Advice?
Seems like shy flirting, catching him looking at you means he probly thinks the same thing as you do ( looked incredible) hope he calls, good luck
I'm at a similar age, single and despite living in a large city I sometimes run into people from HS. From what you posted, and sorry for sounding critical, but it seems like a central issue may be:Do you have an issue making the first move?


Cuz it seems that if you like him and think he might feel the same you should just call him and test the waters. Unless you never asked for his number, which could pose a problem. In this day and age, it shouldn't be a big deal for a woman to call a man first. As a guy, it's flattering and refreshing b/c we're so used to always making the initial approach. My advice would be to call him. Otherwise you may need to wait another 10 yrs before you run into him again. Worst case scenario is that he's not interested and then you''ll likely never see him again. Good luck and be brave my friend!
if he wanted your number hes interested
He's definitely interested. Try getting closer to him and then it will be easier for him to make a move.
well of couse he likes you i would too and it sounds like you guys will have very good times together

No comments:

Post a Comment