Sunday, July 25, 2010

Can someone please give me advice on a pair of jeans for a man?

I am a 6'2 male with very long thin marfan like chicken legs. Every pair of jeans I try on look too wide on the hem so when I walk in even a normal pair of jeans my legs look scrawny and its very embarrassing especially when people stare. Can someone tell me what jeans I need to buy that make my legs appear less skinny around my legs and ankles Can someone please give me advice on a pair of jeans for a man?
Try boot cut or straight-leg.


Don't wear baggy or oversized pants. They make your legs look horrible, which is probably why people stare. Instead, get jeans that flatter your figure. Straight leg is probably better since it'll help make your legs look nicer(:





Note: always check the labels first! Make sure to ALWAYS try on jeans before you buy them. Can someone please give me advice on a pair of jeans for a man?
My guy friend had the exact same problem! At first he thought it was too much trouble but after I suggested getting them fitted %26amp; tailored, he said it was well worth it! A good pair of jeans is essential to look your best so I'd definitely suggest getting them tailored. It will fit so much better afterwards and really flatter your height as well!
Maybe something like this?


http://www.ginonv.com/Men/proddetail.asp鈥?/a>
try this site free style advice for men http://www.must-haves.co.uk/free_fashion鈥?/a> give you some ideas
try skinny jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment