Thursday, July 29, 2010

Men?? I need your advice?

What is the best thing that a women can do to show that she loves you. I mean something really special that you will always remember?Men?? I need your advice?
Be understanding %26amp; supportive. That's alot to ask for sometimes. Guys really remember if you're the one person when everyone else tells them they're crazy to have their back. I personally have put my woman through hell. She reminds me to give me a hard time, sure- but she has always been there and never turned her back on me even when things were hard. I will always love her for that!!!! ;) Plus I thought it was really cool that I mentioned the Tao Te Ching to her and she went and read it, on her own mind you, so she could understand something I really liked. That was super sweet of her and showed me that she really loved me a bunch- enough to care about what I care about! Major cool points.Men?? I need your advice?
you expect men to give you an honest answer?
Tell him that you got a tubal so that you can have a relationship without ever having to worry about kids. (and get the tubal)
just the simple things count like when you are walking just slip your arm around his.


Not like you usually do when you're going for their wallet , I mean in an amorous way .
A number of years ago, when I was in college, I was a swimmer on the school's team. We travelled a lot for meets and things to that effect.





One night while I was on the road, I got into a fight with one of my team mates. As I was stewing in my hotel room with the ice over my eye, I called my girflfriend and told her what happened.





After I got off the phone with her, there was a knock at the door. She called my hotel, ordered my some room service and sent up a wonderful steak and some wine.





That I will never forget.
Being attentive, is one of the most wonderful things a woman can do for a man...





One Saturday I went to see my X far, far away... it was the one year anniversary at this place and she had invited me to come over, so I drove across town to go see her... anyway, she is the shyest girl I have ever met, I mean she wouldn't even look at me in person, she was so shy... but that night, she was beaming with so much energy, so much self confidence, she was waiting for me outside and we chatted it up all night, she went inside to get me a piece of cake and was concerned that me and her continue in our private conversation... I had never seen her that way, it just blew me away... When I was leaving we walked to my car and she gave me the best hug ever... (we weren't going out officially then) but believe me, the way she paid attention to me that night was unbelieveable, I'll never forget that.





Every guy is different and I hope you find something that your man will appreciate, believe me, whatever it is, it won't be worth more to him than having you as his girl.
Women like little things. So do men! Find out what the guy is interested in and try to do something you think he would like.





The same applies to special occasions!





If he loves a sports team, get a team jersey signed by his favorite player and take him to a game. If he loves to go camp and fish, take him camping and fishing to a place that you want to make special for him. Make sure you fish with him!





These are just the basic ideas, but put your special spin on each thing to try to make each experience unique and something you can do WITH him, not just watch him do.





The most special thing for a guy is when a girl gets out of her comfort zone to try to do something he likes that both can do together, whether camping, fishing, working on cars, building model airplanes, painting, cooking, or whatever else he likes to do. The girl can always per her own special touch on everything, and he will love every minute of it!





Warning: Avoid things like watching movies, television, and other forms of entertainment that do not involve action. These kinds of things do not build relationships and are not considered as special!
embrace him very tightly and whisper in his ears ';tell me what can I do to show you how much i love you?';
threesome - with you him and the hottest most uninhibited chick you can find
Listen. Get involved with things you don't necessarily like on his behalf. Care about things that matter to him. For instance, my wife repaired one of my prized childhood relics, she never liked football, but she'll at least watch it with me and ask questions and try and get into it.
Me personally, I liked it when the girl showed that she did, by either saying it, or writting me something nice, or hell making me a heart shaped cookie saying she loved me. I am hopeless romantic, I love doing nice things, each guy is differnt. Some might just like for you to cook a nice meal, or hell even allow him to cook the meal for once. But most of all just telling someone, as well as proving to them you love them, by making sure they know, there the only one for you... is proof enough
Totally make out w/t him w/t out sex b/c that will not be remembered as much as making out w/t him
You are setting yourself up on this one.....
Even though I am not in love with my wife, but I still do love her, I'll tell you some of the little things I do for her.





NOTE: it has nothing to do with sex or 3somes or seeing you bang some hot stud.





When my wife recently went to the urgent care, I stayed by her side through out the night until we left the urgent care. That wasn't until 4:30 am, and I was at work at 8:00. I called her every hour or so from lunch time until I went home, and then I called to see if she wanted me to bring her some soup.





Other things I do are little things like give her a day off pass that she can use whenever. That means that I would have to take our son out the house so she can have a day all to herself. Another thing I do is cook her dinner and have our son turn on the candles (with her help he's about to turn 4).





So you ask what is the best thing that you can do for your man to show how much you care ... it's the little things, and remember gusy do NOT do much for their women, and when your man does do something, no matter how little of insignififcant, NEVER EVER forget the 2 majic words we all teach our children to say ... THANK YOU.





You asked what you can also do, and the naughties or sexiest I would tell you is to send any kids (if there are any to a sitter for the night) and have a sensual night with your man, and make HIM the center of attention, esp. if he makes you the center and concentrates on you before himself.





jk.
take care of you when you're sick
if its not to late, wait for marriage to have sex, and to have it with you.
There is no one thing. Real love is a continual cycle. You show me something today and by next month ......what...you get it your self.....I going with my girls off to the mall ... or something

No comments:

Post a Comment