Sunday, July 25, 2010

I need some man advice!!?? what should I do?

OK, i met this guy in a pub on friday night and I atcually went to school with him and he asked me for my number so I gave it to him. Anyway he was texting me that same night saying how nice it was to meet me and that he would like to see me again, then saturday night he asked me out for a drink this weekend which I said yes to. Anyway he said text me soon so I text him earlier today with no reply and about an hour ago and still no reply. Am I just being paranoid?? I havn't been invloved with anyone for a long time so it's almost like it's all new to me!I need some man advice!!?? what should I do?
perhaps he was with someone elseI need some man advice!!?? what should I do?
Hmm....is horrible not knowing isnt it! Leave it at that, dont text him again. There could be a number of reasons why he hasnt text back, maybe he hasnt got his phone on him. And getting a barrage of texts to greet him when you havent evengone out yet prob wont inspire lust in him hehe! Just play it cool. When he texts you back, which im sure he will, leave it a while and textback. Enjoy this part of dating! Its what makes you want each other so much later on.
1001 Legitimate reasons mate!!


Leave it now for at least a couple of days... DONT LOOK TO KEEN!!!
I think that guy is married and he is not telling you, your probably a booty call.
stop thinking ahead it's early days.. getting carried away aint we
maybe his phone is out of money





or out of charge





or maybe he's lost the phone





Give him the benefit of the doubt,








and hopefully he'll be in touch soon
Sorry love he,s most probally sobered up and thought better of it,but he should do the decent thing and let you know,,

No comments:

Post a Comment