Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am a Gemini woman dating a Capricorn man, Any Advice? I am totally smitten!?

WHEN I LOOK UP COMPATIBILITY, IT SAYS ALL BAD THINGS, BUT I THINK I GOT A DIFFERENT CAP, BECAUSE HE IS ANYTHING BUT SERIOUS, AND HE MAKES ME LAUGH A LOT... I KNOW I SHOULDN'T WEIGH SO MUCH ON ASTROLOGY IT JUST BOTHERS ME...ANY GOOD ADVICE, I WOULD MARRY HIM IF HE ASKED :pI am a Gemini woman dating a Capricorn man, Any Advice? I am totally smitten!?
Ask yourself this question; if you had a child and the child was the wrong star sign would you still love your baby?


What is wrong with you women; concentrate on your man, and on finding that place in your love that is strong enough to weather any storm.


Base what you have found on reality, or you鈥檒l miss out on this important moment


We are better off dedicating the time to finding out about the real person!


If I meet a woman and she start all of this, I KNOW that she do not want to know about the real me.


Please go and touch base with your man, when you find someone give it your best shot, no short cuts, EVER!


Bless you, have a great time.





edit:


What is the strongest magic in the universe?


It is love, so even if all of the astrological stars were opposed to your LOVE


I know I would always choose love, what about you?I am a Gemini woman dating a Capricorn man, Any Advice? I am totally smitten!?
Would you give up the person you love just because a magazine tells you it won't work? Just because th stars are in a particular pattern one evening? Would you dump your lover because he wasn't born in a particular month? The pattern of stars or whatever will not affect your compatability. GO for it, I'm sure you'll agree that your happiness is more important than what some money making scam tells you.
Hi youve been reading to much mystic meg, hee hee. According to Russel Grant you are compatible. But honestly, its love that matters, trust , and kindness, and everyone is capable of that, It dosennt matter what sighn you are really.
lol astrology is just non sense you shouldn't even worry about it because if you feel like you really love him then skrew it just forget about that signs stuff and stay with him and he happy
Here's some advice: Turn off Caps Lock and quit reading horoscopes.
Best advice I can offer is this;





Look at the goods, not the label!!
give me a break. do you actually beleive that c r a p ?


get a grip

No comments:

Post a Comment