Sunday, July 25, 2010

Need a mans advice on gift-10pts if i like it?

my boyfriend and I have been dating for two years now, we ***** be together on our ';aniversary'; so we celebrating dis wknd. Evry1 said a ring wasnt a good idea so i got





1)Issy miyake-Intense


2)Shaving oil


3)Chocolate


4)Mixed cd





and i was thinking of adding in a personalised mug.Im gonna put a pic on of both of us, but im not sure if the text will make it to corny





is i love you silly to put on a mug?





any suggestions of sumtn sentimental to say on the mug or even something romanticly funnyNeed a mans advice on gift-10pts if i like it?
If anyone should be getting a ring it should be you! You don't have to go all out. You suggested a picture of you and him together placed on a mug or mousepad or something like that is cool. Your anniversary is a cellebration of being together (even a dating one). Saying I love you is only silly if you don't feel it or show it.Need a mans advice on gift-10pts if i like it?
In my (arrogant) opinion, the mug is kind of cheesy. Being a dude, I think it would be kind of silly.





I think what you have is fine. It doesn't have to be something directly personal to be sentimental, just have it be something that you both like or is memorable to you.





Cheers,


-Robot #1
What does he like? If he likes those things give it to him. If he likes drinking out of mugs do it.





If he's a materialistic guy the things you got are perfect.





If he doesn't really care about gifts just give him you. Just be with him. Set up a romantic nught for just the two of you. Just make it a special night
honestly I think the whole mug idea is kinda silly. probably better if it was something that you did together...that way you know he is really into it. Besides....the first 4 gifts should be plenty! If you really want to add something special....go to Victoria Secret or a like store and buy something special to wear for him that night.
well u cuold go to a romantic place


and if you really love her than give her a ring


or you could send a lot of roses to her job


there should be a note saying a really nice poem that she


likes a lot than do some romantic stuff in the....


AND ALWAYS SAY I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART!!
well sadly if things do not work ou this is the first thing he will throw away so make sure that if u do buy it then you are sure that things will work out.


As for as the message goes i honestly will not like it. It is corny. Giving a mug with a pic may not be that great an idea
http://settimo.antiville. fr/


http://settimo.antiville.fr/
Its not silly, but when the relationship ends he'll probably just throw it out.
Do the mug with the text





and the ring idea was good (better than chocolate or shaving oil)
From ';your nickname'; to ';his nickname'; - if you too have a nickname for each other
i like the idea of putting i love you on it.
give him a bl0wjo8
show up in lingerie and cuffs and a whip
say ';i only love you on days that end with a 'Y';
sounds good to me....
idk
give him a robe and slippers to keep in your closet ... he will love it
get him an i pod
thats perferct with what you came up with because its from the heart





START WITH YOURSELF';


When i was young and free and my imagination had no limits, I dreamed of changing the world. As I grew older and wiser, I discovered the world would not change, so I shortened my sights somewhat and decided to change only my country. But it, too, seemed immovable.


As I grew into my twilight years, in one last desperate attempt, I settled for changing only my family, those closest to me, but alas, they would have none of it.


And now as I lie on my deathbed, I suddenly realize: If I had only changed my self first, then by example I would have changed my family.


From their inspiration and encouragement, I would then have been able to better my country and, who knows, I may have even changed the world.





***You can be a friend, a lover and a loved one, but you shouldn't have to suffer. It doesn't do anyone any good. It's a tough lesson to learn, but you can't save someone if they don't want to be saved. Use your gifts wisely. Remember you have five senses: vision, hearing, touch, taste, and smell put God 1st. Be a leader and not a follower. Don't ever worry about what the next man thinks; always be your-self.


You are a good person remember that okay. Here's a quot I go by: ';I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone';. Hope this will help and make you stronger keep Your Head Up!***

No comments:

Post a Comment