Saturday, July 31, 2010

I’m a larger man, lot of muscle and good amount of “padding”. Anyone to offer advice for supplements/training?

I’m 24 yrs old, and have always been a rather “larger” man. I dont think anyone would call me fat, but husky and thick are definitely target words to describe me. I am 5’11” and currently weigh 255. Even after 4 years of the Marines and all of its intense workouts, along with my own personal training, I was only able to get down to 210 and look decent. Built, but not cut. I find it very easy to gain muscle mass, but its the fat that I have such a hard time losing.





I know they all say, “ya just gotta eat proper and exercise regularly”. Well, I now have a full time job, going to college full time, and just had my first child, so dieting properly and exercising regularly is even harder now than ever.





Lot of people have been saying that I need to try Muscle Milk, and drink it twice daily, once between breakfast/lunch, and once between lunch/dinner. Apparently its supposed to boost my metabolism and greatly decrease my fat amount. Any suggestions/help about any of this? Thanks!I’m a larger man, lot of muscle and good amount of “padding”. Anyone to offer advice for supplements/training?
If you start changing somethings up it'll really help. Like doing 3 sets of cardio for 30 minutes. You don't have to go to a gym to do that, you can jump rope for 5 minutes with a 1 minute break in between, and then repeat till you do it 6 times. Also if you do at least 20 push ups every hour, or as many times as possible as a day it will help to get you going in the right place.


For eating, pair your food smartly. Don't pair pasta or high carbs with protien. Have your protien with a green and it will help you feel fuller. Eating more complex carbs earlier will help you to maximize their energy instead of retaining it. So don't pair steak and potatoes, I know good carbs and protein, but try it for a couple of weeks and it should help make a difference.I’m a larger man, lot of muscle and good amount of “padding”. Anyone to offer advice for supplements/training?
try this, vut your meals in half, it works for me to loose those few extra pounds. count your cals, choose low fat foods and it'll work out i promise
I used www.musclebuilderusa.com and I finally got some results. Although it takes a lot of dedication to get really ripped, you can build some nice arms and pecs with this program.


This isn't an ad or anything, it just worked for me. I'm sure there's others around that work as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment