Sunday, July 25, 2010

I need man advice...?

My husband of 10 years is saying that he loves me and wants to be with me, yet he is wanting to hook up with another girl. Is this normal for men to want to hook up with another girl if they already have one at home? People tell me to stick it out, and not to give up on him, but it is so hard when I have to see him and her all over the town together. Right now we are seperated so he can go and have his fun, but I still feel like he is cheating on me. I just don't know what to do. My head and heart are at war with each other, I would love some advice.I need man advice...?
I can't seriously believe in your heart of hearts you need to be advised on what to do? This from a neutral is a no brainer. Tell him to get lost..! It is not acceptable to take a break from marriage and especially ask your wife to stand by and wait knowing he is with another woman. When he gets bored and comes back, then what? another year and the same again? Do the right thing, confront him and tell him you work together to put your marriage back on track, which as i see it means putting some spark back in it OR make the decision and walk away and take the risk you will be happier with someone else. The longer you leave the situation as it is he will have his cake and eat it and you will get deeper and deeper in depression. Face your demons NOW, it will be damn hard but the right thing to do. By the way, he is a total jackass.I need man advice...?
He is cheating on you, there's no doubt about that. Whether you are separated or not, you're STILL married. And if during this separation time he is out painting the town with another woman instead of focusing on the issues surrounding his marital problems, he is being not only selfish, but disrespectful. He's revealed himself to you and you need to pay attention, cause to me, it sounds as if you are placing more value on the marriage than he is -- You may love him, but you need to consider what YOU want out this marriage and stop focusing on him. Perhaps it's time to raise the bar, because we often sabotage our own happiness and wonder why we're miserable. Sometimes those you love, just aren't on the same page, and marriage is team work. It's a joint effort. If you're the only one putting in the effort what does that tell you?
simple fix, tell him if he wants to be with someone else then to be with someone else, but if he really truly loves you and wants your marriage to work, then he needs to ditch her and come home. tell him you are done waiting for him to stop having fun. also you could get some divorce papers (not necessarily file) and tell him he either signs or comes home...if he signs, then he is just keeping you in the background in case things dont work out with his new girl, and if he quits playing around then you know he is serious about you...





just one way to solve it...Good luck
I'm sure that your husband loves you alone and this other girl is just a fling but.....





He is a Jackass for doing this. It is common for men to do this. It has to do with a midlife crisis and immortality and a whole bunch of other things that are too complicated, but you should not have to put up with it. leave him permanently.





Oh, and being separated is not a license to go **** around. That's like Ross and Rachel being on a break.
No its not normal. My husband has never told me anything like that and I have never felt it in my heart. How do you know he wants to do this? Has he told you or do you just suspect it. Tell him your not down with it he should respect it.
It sounds like he is cheating on you. If he really loves you he would never do that to you. A husband should never hurt his wife in any way. But he continues doing it? This does not sound like a good relationship
find a guy friend and see how he feels about it
I suggest that you tell him to move out
Your question was, ';is this normal?'; Right? I'd have to say for most guys I know I'd have to say yes. How well are you taking care of yourself these days? Are you making yourself up for him like you did before you were married? Have you put on weight since then? You've got to keep it exciting, of course this is not one sided, but you are the one who asked the question. I would advise you to start trying to make yourself more desirable. Dropping some weight (just assuming because most Americans are overweight), buying some new clothes, getting your hair ';did';, get your colors done at a make-up counter in a department store so you can know just the right make-up to enhance yourself. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment