Thursday, July 29, 2010

Men i need your advice?

well i do like yahoo answers, i do but i've noticed that when women ask deep and personal questions about men only 2 out of 10 males answer at all and the rest answer briefly (as if under pressure) or try to be funny, funny ah? anyway my question is: on what other websites can i get other truthful answers from males?Men i need your advice?
well the funny thing is you'll get the same response no matter where you go. you might get better answers at beliefnet.com but its more of a religious take. but yeah. have fun good luck with the males species.Men i need your advice?
Don't know of any other websites - guess you just need to ask the right men! I'll help if possible!
I don't know of any other sites like this one... might be that you're online when the lazy guys are... try asking your questions when the thoughtful, insightful guys are online. Sorry to be sarcastic... I think girls care more about the deeper subjects thanmost guys. But not all guys are like that. Just keep trying, and you'll find guys like me! :o)
The problem is that you're looking for truthful males.





You need to get to really know one first, and THEN ask them the questions.





With no obligations to you at all and likely no chance of sex, most men will have zero motivation to tell you anything, much less the truth!
The problem lies not in what you ask, but in who and how they answer.


I try to answer as best and to the best of my ability.


I try and not to go overboard on my opinions.


Whether or not you will get truthful answers from other males eleswhere, is anybodys guess.
ask me i will tell you the truth
If you need advice try asking someone who will give you honest answers. Like me.
Don't know of any other web sites, but I know I try to answer as truthful as possible. That is really the point of yahoo answers. As for short answers, my guess is a lot of people are at work and are trying to get in as many answers as possible. I have told others if they need to know something more, contact me. The same goes for you, if there is something you want to know about guys, send me a note!!
I really don't think so. You have some people who will be truthful and you have people who would tell you a lie. I learned for experance that you have to tell the turth to develop a relationship. Men really can't lie anymore either, because the woman will find out sooner or later. I'm truthful to anybody about anything. All you have to do is just ask me.
Ask me...what do you like to know?
You could try speaking to gay men as they know quite alot about men and well they are men.x
Sorry but I try to do my best-- if you have a personal ? e-mail me and I'll try to answer it in private but I do not know of a truth web site by woman asking men their honest answers
Well, my dear fren, you can't always get what you want even you try other website. sometimes girls also give you some funny answers right? So, don't blame all the guy for not being serious with your questions. You just need to decide which answer is logic %26amp; best for you to follow. That's what I can say for the answers you may received from yahoo answers %26amp; other website (if any).

No comments:

Post a Comment