Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Should I take the old man's advice? Or move on?

My girlfriend just broke up with me. We both really really like each other but she didn't have enough time to spend with me because of a working 40 hours a week on top of senior year. It's hard for me to let her go because I'm crazy about her but it was her decision and I'm not going to get mad at her about it and ruin what we still have.





But I was talking to my grandpa about it today. He said I should 'still put my bid in'. Meaning if that's the only reason why we broke up and I'm still crazy about her and she still likes me, go for it again and try to win her back. But should I go for this? If I do, how would I do it? How would I convince her?





Thank you so very much.Should I take the old man's advice? Or move on?
If she was truthful about her reasons for breaking up with you, then yes, there should still be a chance, and I would have to say that her reason is a noble one. I don't know about trying to convince her that she should be with you though. I think it would be enough to maintain a strong enough presence in her life so that she can see that breaking up with you probably wasn't the best decision. Good luck!





Should I take the old man's advice? Or move on?
What you have going for you is that she is a full time student with a full time job and cant possibly have time for another guy. You can take your grandfather's advice - but remember - she still isnt going to have time for a relationship - so how much time do you really expect to spend with her - and is that enough for you - and is she going to be able to handle all of this without any sleep . . .
I think gramps is right. If you like her this much then go for it. lifes too short as it is. Tell her that you know she doesnt have allot of time right now but you still like her and are willing to wait for her if she will just take you back. This should totally work. But dont say anything that you dont mean. It sounds like you two have something special. I wouldnt let it get go without a fight.
So you dont wanna do anything about it but your grampa tells you to... well um I would...actually i dont know im stumped lol... Dont just let it slide away from you. But dont force it back either...

No comments:

Post a Comment