Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm so inhibited during sex with my man. I need advice from experienced male and females! Than?

First off he's 25 and I'm 23. So we're adults!





We've been together for 2 years. But I'm still so inhibited and lack confidence in the bedroom. I'm driving myself crazy! I keep thinking he may laugh or not like things I may try. (He doesn't give me that idea though, i give it to my self... :( ) So because of this he always takes control and I never do. He wants me to be more assertive and spontaneous. I never even initiate it. But now I feel like I'm ready to let go of all my inhibitions and take charge!!! LOL... easier said than done though. Also to make it worse he is HORRIBLE at foreplay!!! He just jumps right in and doesnt take his time. I want to show him how to do foreplay and slow him down!!





Please ladies and gents could you please offer advice on techniques, tricks, and ways to do foreplay on a guy!!??? Guys what type of foreplay do you like? (I'll tell him what I like). Also any ideas on planning a nice evening for him?? I want to plan a romantic evening and surprise him when I take control!





Please be as detailed as possible. Feel free to email me if you prefer that or I can email you. I need mature, helpful answers! Please this is very important to me! Thanks in advance! Muah! :)I'm so inhibited during sex with my man. I need advice from experienced male and females! Than?
Tell him you want to teach him about foreplay... this would be a good way to start to take charge. When you're teaching him you'll be the one in control, you can start to see what it would be like to be controlling the actual sex as well.





Guys actually like foreplay (for the most part)... it's just that they like the actual sex better, so they skip directly to it if possible.





Tell him what you like and get him to do it, as long as you're both doing sexual stuff of some kind he'll enjoy it. Tell him how good it feels (or whatever) when he's doing it right.





As for what to do to him... just ask him I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment