Tuesday, November 22, 2011

CANCER WOMAN...Confused about virgo man!!! (mature advice only lol)?

okay i've been seeing this guy that my friend hooked me up with for a month now.Everything started out soo good. He was taking me out to lunch just about evryday and we would stay together at night.. almost everynight at that.. he would call and text me throughout the day and tell me how much he likes me and wants me to stay with him once he gets this new apartment..well now things are starting to change.he doesnt call or text as much as he used to nor do we stay together anymore like we used to either... so i called him a few times to see why he's been bluffing me like crazy for the last week and a half he just says hes sorry and really acts like he cares a little . but then still continues not to call or anything anymore.. but heres the icing on the cake i seen him thursday night while i was at my friends house and he was on my heels so hard and we ending up staying together that night everything was sweet.. when he dropped me off the next morning he told me he was gonna call me guess what.... HE DIDN'T,, so saturday night rolls around and im out on the town with my homegirls its about 4 am and we pull into this gas station not too far from my house and guess who i see.... ole boy in the car with another byotch.. i cursed him out and then pulled off.. i was soo pissed but most importantly it hurt me deeply cause i fell for him soo quickly and i normally dont do that.. SOMEONE ...ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME ... SHOULD I JUST SAY F*@K HIM OR WHAT IDK... I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!CANCER WOMAN...Confused about virgo man!!! (mature advice only lol)?
idk get a hobbyCANCER WOMAN...Confused about virgo man!!! (mature advice only lol)?
If you really have cancer you don't need a jerk like that around.


Kick him to the curb!
the exact same thing happened to me i am sag. he is virgo. my dear find yourself a decent man. virgo men have a severe fear of commitment. most of them remains bachelors. they will use you for as long as you allow them to. they are very cold. if he calls you tell him you have found someone else and have moved on even if it isnt so, then put his number on the reject list. if you continue to see him he will hurt you continously. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment