Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I can't stop liking this married man!!!!! I need advice?

Okay so I am in love with this married man. This is not the first time that I am attracted to one. The other time I liked a married man we did end up getting involved. I don't regret it. Now this new married man is one of the teachers that I work with at work. I will get in deep S-it if I do get involved with him. He does not know that I like him, or rather desire him beyond control, and does not seem to notice me anyway in that way. We do argue a lot and we tell each other crap for fun, but that's it. Why do I have to like married man? I think I';m a bit== for this! I have to admit I do not love him I just want him. I know him and his wife are okay, not great but okay. But still I don't have the right to destroy what little they have working on in their family. What can I do to get rid of this desire? I really truly want him...at least for one night. Sick I know.I can't stop liking this married man!!!!! I need advice?
I went through that as well, but let me tell you if you continue doing this you will be alone and will make the other bystanders very miserable for just one night stand. Think of the kids he has and the wife who has done nothing to you, so why break her heart even more if you say that this man isn't as great a husband. Besides, he doesn't even know you're exist or is interested why get in trouble. You're a professional get over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment