Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Omg i thinks i prego..o man ..need advice plz?

ok..im 16 years old....and i no that omg ur not posed to have sex until marrige....well i was';in the moment...and I THINK im knocked up...i cant have a baby!!!!my family will beat the **** out of me ....and i cant get a test thingy to see if i am or not....i no that this is bad...but ..i dnt want this kid..ok...im like 50% sure i am pregnant..just look at me ..im kinda huge ...omg im freaking out idk wat to do i need help!!!and fyi...i am on birth control..its an implant...okOmg i thinks i prego..o man ..need advice plz?
... Get married to the guy if your supposed to!Omg i thinks i prego..o man ..need advice plz?
Since you're 16 it is legal to have sex. You could go to the local pharmacist and get a pregnancy test. They're not hard to use. With and implant in it shouldn't be too likely to get pregnant. I know one of my friends always freaks out that she's pregnant. But she hasn't gotten knocked up yet.


I hope this has helped.


E-mail me if you need anymore advice.


xoxox


good luck with it all.
your 16 you should not even be doing that. But you should get tested just to see if you are because it isa 50:50 chance and if you don'tt want it then give it up 4 adaption is it your boyfriend or did yu just get caught in 5the moment with some guy?
You need to see a doctor. You need to tell your family and get checked. The worst possible situation is if you bring a child into this world as immature as you are.
Make spaghetti.

No comments:

Post a Comment