Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Clock Tips? Kind man please give ur advice!?

i am just confused, i don鈥檛 know which clock to choose as the bedroom decoration鈥?br>

http://www.sourcingmap.com/mini-gold-hig鈥?/a>


http://www.sourcingmap.com/mini-gold-dru鈥?/a>





golden is my favourite color鈥?.....Clock Tips? Kind man please give ur advice!?
well then, for a guy's room i'd go with the second one. but also before spending money here, why not check out some of your local thrift stores, they may well have something you cant find anywhere else for your room, and a clock you'd enjoy.Clock Tips? Kind man please give ur advice!?
First of all, do you want it on the wall or the bedside table. What color is your room and your furniture? If I were purchasing a clock for my wall it would be big enough to see from your bed and the door and the alarm clock would have to be big enough to see from both sides of the bed.I need to know the colors of your walls and your bedroom ensemble to tell you the color but thats whats all I got w/o the rest of the story....sorry but maybe I've helped somewhat....have a good one, okay
I hope you know these things are tiny. You would need several of them to make any kind of decorating statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment