Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Relationship/sex advice please? New man!?

I've met this guy a few times and I really like him and he really likes me, but he always goes on about sex and stuff, which I feel I am ready for, but I haven't had sex properly before and I REAAALLY don't want to tell him that I haven't... even though he'll find out when we do. Is there anything I can do to stop him knowing? Like breaking it myself or anything? Sounds so stupid.. hahaRelationship/sex advice please? New man!?
please don't sleep with a guy you don't even know or have a relationship with - ESPECIALLY FOR YOUR FIRST TIME!!!!





many of my friends first times were with guys they didn't know, and each of them regrets their decision and wish theyd waited.





Whereas i was in a loving relationship with the guy i lost it to, and i'm still with him a year and a half later.





To me it really sounds like he just wants to get in your pants -_-





a guy yuou feel ready to have sexual relations with will be a guy you feel you can tell that you are a virgin - which is clearly not this guy.





sorry to be so blunt, but i feel quite strongly about your situation and i am so sure you should wait!!Relationship/sex advice please? New man!?
Are you totally sure this guy likes you, it sounds more like he just wants a quick one and then will leave you after but he may not could be wrong. however, you should tell him you have not had sex properly before, he will understand and then maybe you two can take it slow. just try not to jump in at the deep end and get hurt make sure he does really like you before you go for it so as you don't get hurt.
This whole thing about 'breaking it' is a myth. Most people have completely lost any trace of their hymen long before they actually have sex. If he's that up for it then he wont care whether you've had it before or not.
not stupid at all~ just don't lie~ you are making to much out of this, he will be even happier to be the actual real men in your life, but make sure you want it to~ don't worry~
You haven't had sex properly?? In my day it was a case of you have had sex, or you haven't...simple as! :p





I'm just playin ya
Just make sure that you want him to be the one as if it`s gone it`s gone. you might regret it for the rest of your life.
oh damn are you sure he really likes you??


it sounds to me that he wants to just get in your pants

No comments:

Post a Comment