Tuesday, November 22, 2011

In love with a dieing man... need advice plz?

My story begins almost 3 months ago when i met a man online who i was convinced was my soul mate. We shared the same interests, the attraction we had towards each other was too strong to ignore and we acted on them.later on i felt he was pushing me away,so i did go away only to find him again and then we hit it off immediately. we took it to the next level we wud spend hrs just talking.We discussed a lot of future plans that now haunt me and hurt so much, he told me he loved me and promised to never leave me..time passed by and i felt i was in heaven, it was then when he told me that he will have to break his promise.. and that he is suffering from a brain tumor.. he told me to leave him coz he doesnt want to c me get hurt, we cried all nite over the fon and i told him i wanted to b with him but he refused. I do respect his wishes but i needed some advice if anyone has gone thru the same situation.. i am really torn and confused, i cant sleep or eat or do anything but think of him :(In love with a dieing man... need advice plz?
awww i'm so sorry....





It's like that age old question... Is it better to of loved and lost then never to of loved at all....





What you do is up to you but you bascially have two options...





You could cut ties off with him completely... it may save yourself heartache, but is it fair on him...?





You could just be there for him... if you really love him then surely you would want to spend all the thim you have left together...





I'm so sorry and i hope things work out for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment