Tuesday, November 22, 2011

23 yr old & a 40 y/o man?HELP need advice?

I'm talking to this 40 y/o man I find extremely attractive. I also love his style and personality. I think he's interested in me but I'm not to sure. He does ask me how im doing and how my day is and etc.He also text msgs me alot as well. He did tell me that he feels ackward because he knows my dad %26amp; respects my dad alot. But I told him I'm an adult and I make my own decisions. What do I do? I think he likes me but the issue of him knowing my family bothers him.What do you think%26gt;?23 yr old %26amp; a 40 y/o man?HELP need advice?
He's too old for you. What could a 23 yr old and a 40 yr old man have in common? You are from 2 completely different generations w/ totally different life experiences, and you get older you have a greater chance of making something work but right now, you are still growing into who you are, you won't be the same person in 2 years as you are today. He has already settled into himself you need to give yourself time to do the same.23 yr old %26amp; a 40 y/o man?HELP need advice?
I know most people will think age is only a number. But I really do think there is a big age difference here. How well do you know this man? Is he married that you may not know about it? I am thinking there will be a lot of tension in your family if you decide to hook up with this man. If I were you, I wouldn't get involved with this man. Family is much more important. You will be better off if you leave this one alone.
ummmm i am sorry i mean i under stand a couple of years apart but he is old enough to be your dad. I am sorry. Just think when u are 60 he will be on his death bed.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


help me
If you're capable of a casual and open (as in non-exclusive) relationship, without jealousy or possessiveness, you might consider a small adventure with this guy. If you're looking for ';love and forever';, I'd say this would be nothing but trouble.





I was in a ';secret'; relationship with a friend who did not want others to know about us... It was great! She'd go out with her friends and have fun, then stop off at my place for a nightcap before she went home. We'd talk on the phone and sneak out for lunch together. One of the better relationships I've had in my life.





Again, only if you can handle this kind of relationship, you could propose a confidential little date, that might turn into a confidential little relationship! Don't get your hopes up on the ';love and forever'; thing tho... That is not very likely to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment