Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Im developing a crush on this man need advice?

I go to this place every day to eat with my child and there is this guy there that is a cook and host and I started to develop a crush on him I heard he has a child as well while he was talking on his cell phone basically I need some advice I thought about juss writing my phone number and putting it in his pocket and being forward but I don't know I would like to get to know him more but I don't know if he has a woman or if he even would like me plus he may not be viewed attractive in most peoples eyes.. how can I let him know how im feeling we are both adults so its not like its a 5th grade crush need some advice thanksIm developing a crush on this man need advice?
I wouldn't slip your number into his pocket. That's more for a one night stand. You should smile at him, say ';hi'; when you pass, let him know that your lunch was great, etc. Anything that allows you to be friendly and flirty. He will start to notice you and give you personal service. When he starts to notice you two, ask him if he has worked there long or how he likes the job. Just some small talk or chit chat. As you become more comfortable with him and get the vibe that he looks forward to seeing you, ask him to join you and your child for lunch or to sit for awhile. It may work. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment