Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How do I Take Back Control of my Relationship with a younger man.. ?? Adult Advice please?

I am with a younger guy, and he totally Controls this relationship ! it makes me feel kinda crazy, because I'm the older woman. and he should be chasing after me !


Instead, I'm the one waiting for the phone to ring, and losing sleep. He visits me on his schedule. and basically dictates when we spend time together, and how much time. He controls every aspect of our relationship.


In the beginning of course, he chased after me, and sang to my music, but now tables have turned.


So tell me what I should do..?? I need step by step instructions. should I ignore his calls, start an argument and avoid him for a few days ? what will work ? I dont want to break up, because I love him, but I feel like I'm getting taken for granted.


Please no sarcastic remarks or nasty advice...I'm looking for some realistic answers to the question....thanksHow do I Take Back Control of my Relationship with a younger man.. ?? Adult Advice please?
It's like you walked right into my life. I realized this was going on with my young friend too. So I got him to call me and now I am about to ignore his *** and turn the tables.


I got satisfaction from the fact that he called. I acted all nonchalant.


Now he is going to be like, ';I am loosing my grip and need to start chasing her like crazy'; or ';Here's my chance to bail out of this *****';.


Either way control will be mine again. I only have to remember not to let my life revolve around his again and things will stay cool.How do I Take Back Control of my Relationship with a younger man.. ?? Adult Advice please?
its wrong that he treats you this way but it's also wrong that you think it should be the other way around and that he should be treated that way by you just because your older if you belive that any one party should be in ';controle'; of a relationship then you have major issues that you need to work out befor you get in to one
you already know!


take a step back! don't be so available to him.


don't just want him to chase you make him chase you.


and make sure you look hot when you do it!!!!!!
It may be because he has a more dominant personality, which doesn't have anything to do with the age. It comes from hierarchialogical structure of social groups a scientific direction called ethology deals with that.





Also, it fits classic female-male interest curves. According to that hypothesis males tend to be more interested in the beginning of the relationship, while females interest raises with the time. So it may indicate that his interest is somewhat downward
Realistically, he must be significantly younger for you to mention this. If this is true, then he probably isn't as mature as you. That being said, things are going to be pretty hard.





Tell him you don't feel respected, and that you feel hurt. He probably feels really good about himself right now, because he's with an older woman. Maybe he needs to come back down to earth for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment