Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help with getting a second date!? Need a man's advice!?

Hi, I need a man's advice badly. I am on several online dating sites, and I get a lot of attention. Without sounding superficial, I am decently cute (I'm a thin blonde girl, 30). However, after the first date, I usually never hear from these guys again. Is there a clue/action guys are looking for so they know the girl won't shoot them down for a second date? Or am I supposed to ask? I just went on a date with one I really liked- I texted him yesterday and didn't hear anything back. I really want to keep this one interested. What should be the next move? Guys if you could help me out understanding what is the best way to get and keep a guy's interest I'd be so grateful :)Help with getting a second date!? Need a man's advice!?
Watch the following movieHelp with getting a second date!? Need a man's advice!?
Be cool. Don't txt him too much. You will look desperate and guys like me don't like that. If he never contacts you ever again Get OFF THE COMPUTER. Go to the mall a meet people dont be a crab living in a shell. e social and you will find your soulmate.

No comments:

Post a Comment